When you add Woodland Park Zoo to your will or estate plans, you become a member of a very special donor group, the LionHearts Society. With your permission, we will list your name among the growing number of LionHearts Society members who have provided for future gifts to the zoo and who, by example, encourage others to take this important step.
As a member of the LionHearts Society you receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in our annual report
- A copy of myZoo, our quarterly magazine
- Invitation to our annual LionHearts Society Breakfast
- Invitation to the zoo's winter film and lecture series
- Invitations to exhibit openings and other special preview events at the zoo
- A personalized certificate in honor of your thoughtfulness and generosity
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.